In November 2014 a new salesman came and gave me his pitch for steaks and seafood. He told me the other salesman who used to come over here late at night was termed.

To get him off my back and leave my house after saying NO quite a few times, I bought some seafood and steak. I ended up throwing all the seafood out because it smelled bad after I opened it. I wrote him a check and he said write it to him. Now 6 months later he comes back wanting another check said he was working another state.

I told him let me call the company and check but he stayed until I wrote the check to the company. I am wondering how he explained why he didn't pay the money to the company 6 months ago.

I have a feeling he is conning me as well as his employer if he is still employed there. As he was leaving i told him never come back

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of steakhouse steaks steak from Steakhouse Steaks. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $195 and wants Steakhouse Steaks to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was creepy sales representative, not seeing anyone since nov 14, coming back over for another check and quality of steak. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steakhouse Steaks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #992300

If you cannot afford it .Dont buy it. their are thousands of customers who can on a daily basis.

to Anonymous #994194

If only some of.these super.shoppers would.do.the math!!! A 30 lb case of meat for 269 dollars?

Half the case is steaks, the other 15 lbs is chops, chicken and frozen hamburgers. Overall, these NIMRODS are paying 8.66/lb for.every lb of product. This includes hamburger, chicken AND chops. Also the steaks are not even CHOICE.

I BOUGHT CHOICE Porterhouse steaks at Kroger last week for.8.99/lb. If we break down what these VICTIMS are technically Paying over 13.00/lb for.commercial grade beef. Probably cut from milk cows or bull meat normally meant.for.grinding. Also, how much head, cheek and heart meat is in the hamburger?

The reason these people come to your house is because if they had a store, nobody would come.to them. The best thing about the meat is that it as USDA inspected for.awesomeness when it left the processor. HEAVEN knows what kind of temperature abuse it went through by the time it got.to your home!! Hard earned money might.as.well.Have burned it.

Word of advice, don't buy any meat or.fish off.the back of a. Pick up truck. Dont care how much dry ice they have in their freezer. Just a.hint, other than the food they sell, those guys spend about 50 dollars.a.week on dry ice to try to keep the.food frozen on these hot Georgia days.

BUYERS B E W A.R.E. When they come back tell.them they are uninvited, TELL THEM TO LEAVE.

If they refuse, get a shotgun or.call the.LAW. THESE SCOUNDRELS ARE.TRESPASSING!