5.0

I was on my front porch and a very pleasant guy name Will, approach me with his hands in the air saying "I come in peace, please don't shoot or taze me! I just laugh, and he told me that he will give me an awesome deal and not a regular deal. I ask what is the deal, he said let me show you and ran to the truck and came back with the steaks and chicken. I promise not to tell the deal, but I got a great deal!!! I do understand that some people may have had a bad batch or a bad salesman, but Will from Pensacola is a great salesman and sales good product.

Happy Customer in Foley, Al

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Steakhouse Steaks. He best about steakhouse steaks steak from Steakhouse Steaks was customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steakhouse Steaks.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Steakhouse Steaks to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1193076

Troll posting. Anyone who buys food from a random stranger at their door has a few loose screws. Anyone who tries to sell random strangers food is a loser who can't get a decent job elsewhere.

to Anonymous Irving, Texas, United States #1204494

Anyone who takes their time out of their day to write something bad about some one trying to make a legit living for their family...... is a loser.

to Anonymous #1204522

Nope, you are the loser for not having a proper job like the rest of us! Get off your backside and get a real freakin' job and stop f'ing people over.

to Anonymous #1363408

So what is a real job? What is a proper job? Tell me judge and jury