1.7K views

A man pulled up by our house in a white van and claimed to have leftover steaks From his deliveries.He offered a cheap rate of $1 50.00 bought the pack of boxes.

We got inside and opened to find only a few steaks but also chicken and pork. But that didn't matter.it all looked really good. The box of t-bone steaks was actually two t-bone and two pork chops. Later we wondered if the original meat is replaced by a grade D but edible kind of may.

The t-bone steaks were tough disgusting meat. Next we tried the filets and found they were chunks of some tough stringy meat.

Discussing food .it's all horrible and disguised in unmarked plastic.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Steakhouse Steaks and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steakhouse Steaks.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Steakhouse Steaks to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Steakhouse Steaks?

Comments

LOL what kind of *** buys meat off a strange out of their vehicle?

someone tried this in my neighborhood once they hate packaged meat in a bunch of coolers they were trying to sell door to door.i told them no way would i be *** enough to buy meat off a street vendor and asked for their license number to be able to sell food in the city?

they started to mumble and left.i called the police later to ask if it's reportable as a crime or not and they said most definitely as any food vendor needs to be registered and certified and it's illegal to sell food door to door like that.

not counting girl scout cookies of course =) mmmm peanut butter cookies nummm

New York, New York, United States #1272930

I wonder of that was actually horsemeat.

Are you able to tell if someone is scamming you at all?

Boise, Idaho, United States #1213277

Did you actually do that?! Wow. If someone in a white van pulled up offering steak from a man named Rodrigo, I'd stay inside if I were you.

What the *** were you thinking? I mean seriously, random stranger wants to sell you meat out of a van? Please tell me you haven't had children.