Steakhouse Steaks - Great beef, great price

5.0

I have nothing bad to say about my experience with Steakhouse Seattle LLC. The young man was very polite and knowledgable.

We had a little extra cash in our budget and this seemed like a worthwhile purchase. We bought a case of steaks that included a few packs of 90/10 ground sirloin. We got one case of beef for $200.00. So far we've tried the filets and New York strips.

They were all tender and tasty.

Hope he really does stop by again or that we call his number and it does work. I'd like to get more beef and also try out the chicken and pork.

Steakhouse Steaks - I like the food very much

4.6

All these people putting these complaints on here I don't think they know how to cook steaks I didn't have any problem with the steaks I bought the chicken and the pork and the seafood I enjoyed it very much.

Steakhouse Steaks - My 81 year old father was just ripped off

8 Pork Chops, 12 burgers and 14 steaks for $190 that are less than 8 oz each and they look like ***! He brought them to me and said he bought them for a gift to us and I couldn't tell him that he just got scammed.

All this meat I could have bought locally for $80.

This is abuse on older good people. They should not be allowed to do this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Steakhouse Steaks Steak.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Steakhouse Steaks - Simple Review #1474585294

5.0

My family and I have been ordering from them for many years. I get all our family steak, chicken, seafood and pork packs from them every two months.

Amazing food! And saves me a small fortune. Better quality than any grocery store. And Never freezer burns.

Gr8 food, g8 prices. Gr8 company.

= )

Reason of review: Good quality.

Steakhouse Steaks - Very Decetive People and about as dishonest as they can be.

Very Deceptive People and about as dishonest as they can be. They have people driving around with a freezer in back of a pickup trying to sell low grade steaks using a business name that knows nothing about any of it.

The Sheriff Departments from at least two counties are investigating these people. Beware of them. I speak from experience.

I believe they may see some jail time. The meat is of very low quality

and taste is not good.

I have been cooking stakes for years and have never had such a disgusting experience as delivered by these two who came to my door with a phony story but the beef initially did look good. Just cooked quite poorly.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Salesmen lied about product and didnt honor guarantee, Salesmen lied about product and didnt honor guaranteen.

Steakhouse Steaks - The best steaks and chicken with the a great deal!!!

5.0

I was on my front porch and a very pleasant guy name Will, approach me with his hands in the air saying "I come in peace, please don't shoot or taze me! I just laugh, and he told me that he will give me an awesome deal and not a regular deal. I ask what is the deal, he said let me show you and ran to the truck and came back with the steaks and chicken. I promise not to tell the deal, but I got a great deal!!! I do understand that some people may have had a bad batch or a bad salesman, but Will from Pensacola is a great salesman and sales good product.

Happy Customer in Foley, Al

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Customer service, Great quality, Honest and pleasant salesman.

Comments

#1193076

Troll posting. Anyone who buys food from a random stranger at their door has a few loose screws. Anyone who tries to sell random strangers food is a loser who can't get a decent job elsewhere.

to Anonymous Irving, Texas, United States #1204494

Anyone who takes their time out of their day to write something bad about some one trying to make a legit living for their family...... is a loser.

to Anonymous #1204522

Nope, you are the loser for not having a proper job like the rest of us! Get off your backside and get a real freakin' job and stop f'ing people over.

to Anonymous #1363408

So what is a real job? What is a proper job? Tell me judge and jury

View more comments

Steakhouse Steaks - Simple Review #1462469556

Carl Junction,Missouri

I live in Columbia Kentucky I am 55 years old and been buying off trucks since the early 90s and steakhouse by far has the best steaks so I don't see what these people are talking about. I had 6 people over for my birthday last week so we cooked out and everyone was impressed

Steakhouse Steaks - Steak Review from Maiden, North Carolina

Maiden,North Carolina

I was so exited to try these steaks. This would have lasted me a few months.

I am on a fixed income and figured what the *** lets try it. The salesman never left me his information.. just a receipt. He told me if I wasnt satisfied I could switch it out for another box.

The "filet mignon" is just nasty. I chipped my tooth on it. Its stringy and by no means up to par. I would like to just get my money back.

I have a reciept and felt like I was lied to. I will be investigating.

Im so sad.

I want a refund. You can have your steak.

Steakhouse Steaks - Simple Review #1440377307

Tough awful taste, could not eat.

Steakhouse Steaks - Quality of steakhouse grill meats

Mexico,New York

I recently purchased the big and thick pack. I barbecued what was labeled as filet Mignon for my friends.

I was so embarrassed. I've had better sirloin tips. So then I tried the porterhouse steak, my favorite. I think it came from an old milker.

It was tough as nails. How about the hamburgers? We gave them to the dog. They weren't edible.

Not sure what they were but they were horrible. The only thing that was good was the pork loin chops.

They weren't any better than buying them at a regular grocery store. At least you could eat them.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Quality, Quality of their meat.