Steakhouse Steaks - God don't like ugly

I am so disappointed in this guy whom is nothing more then a quick talker scam. My dad warned me of these type of guys.

He was very forceful in saying anything you wanted to hear to get the deal done. He seemed to be ligitiment and honest but having all the right words to say convincing me how great the meat was such top grade A, even had a flyer of deals and a machine to slide my debit card through .But I cooked the meat even broil it its grainy and has a terrible taste . Don't let them scam you please . He gave me his direct no.

to re order or if have problems and yet no reply as of today 6/6/2017 . I'm filing a police report , getting a dispute going at my bank and helping these guys be convicted .

Steakhouse Steaks - Salesman LIAR

I got scammed by a fast talking salesman at my door. When I told him we only eat grass fed beef, he assured me that he'd been trained and educated, etc. BUT when I went to their site, they are NOT grass fed beef, like he assured me, they were. He LIED TO ME. He showed me a brochure, but he would not leave me the brochure. I did not see grass fed beef anywhere on the brochure, so he told me to go to the website.

I live in Redmond, Washington

AND shame on me. I have a NO SOLICITING sign on my door and i listened to him anyway.

-May 2016

Steakhouse Steaks - aggressive sale guy and threatened me

Unsolicited sales to my door. Told them I don't deal with solicitors and to please leave.

He said just trying to make a living, etc. He started doing the hard sell. I informed him of need for city permit to sell door-to-door here. Said he had one, so I called his bluff and asked him to show it to me.

Said he didn't have to, called me f**got, etc. Told him he was now trespassing on my property and to leave. Said he didn't have to and came back into my yard (through gate) and was very aggressive.

I retreated inside and called 911 to report to City PD. Also have contacted City Hall to initiate complaint against likely unlicensed peddler.

Comments

***, why don't you tell the whole story? He just ain't *** dude!

Rochester, Michigan, United States #950386

Yes and that company has tainted meat too and they lied to us and sold us horse meat instead of cow meat ! PIGS

to Ren #984446

OMG!!! How did you find out it was horse meat? That is absolutely WRONG!!!

Hope you press charges.

Syracuse, New York, United States #935072

I am a salesman and that man is def. Sketchy.

Glad you got inside. Sad to say such a thing considering i work for the company and i respect a simple no thank you or not interested. Why harrass a human being just like me for some meat?

I wouldnt like it... this world makes but no sence.

Orange, California, United States #934948

You are intimidated by that skinny wimp, boy you must be week.

to KevinRichards #935090

He's 7 Days?

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #935230

Sorry meant weak.

to KevinRichards #935097

And you are intimidated by your 86 year old mother! Move out of her basement and you won't have to be scared all the time!

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #1001457

You just say that because you are intimidated by me.

Yup. They showed up at my house and refused to leave when I told them I wasn't interested, but my husband's hand gun was very persuasive.

View more comments

Steakhouse Steaks - Pushy sales, misleading pretext, possibly a burglar

I have a No Soliciting sign on my door. Early this afternoon a "Steakhouse Steaks" salesman knocked on my door and said he was just trying to let me know that one of my car's tires needed air. Then he proceeded to go into his sales pitch despite me saying several times that I wasn't interested. He seemed to be stalling - like trying to prolong the conversation.

Why the feeble excuse and the drawn out sales pitch? Was he casing my house and didn't expect me to be there? There have been some burglaries nearby. Why was he looking in my windows before he knocked?

Very strange. Steakhouse Steaks rep made me feel unsafe and I will avoid doing business with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Steakhouse Steaks Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Don't ignore the No Soliciting sign. Don't be creeping around houses..

I liked: Goes away when asked 7 times.

I didn't like: Creepy sales rep, Possibly burglar, Possibly thief.

Florence, Kentucky, United States #902817

Sunday a Steakhouse Grill salesman came to my door, also mentioned words about my car. I bought steaks but asked him not to cash our check until Friday, or I couldn't purchase anything.

He left me the frozen food, and I post-dated a check. He promised he wouldn't cash it until Friday. We'll today is Wednesday and the check was presented for payment last night at my bank. Caused all kinds of trouble in our checking account.

Don't trust this guy or his company. Took advantage of me.

Hamilton, Georgia, United States #899254

JIZZIIEEE, why must you type in all caps?

Columbus, Georgia, United States #896885

WHICH COMPANY IS THIS? WHAT CITY ?

Steakhouse Steaks - Sales rep wouldn't leave. Almost had to call police!!

Sales personnel came to my door and engaged me in high pressure sales tactic, even though we have a "no soliciting" sign. Wouldn't leave when i asked.

On 10/22/2014 at 1:30PM, a sales representative from "Steakhouse Steaks," parked his large white van in front of my home.

The van had large red letters that red "Steakhouse Steaks" and a phone number "866-319-6838." The sales rep came to my door, knocked, then continued to ring my doorbell. We have a "NO SOLICITING!" sign located directly next to our door in a prominent location, so I ignored the knocking, although finally answered the door when it was apparent he would not leave. I cracked my door open, and said, "Hi there - we have a no soliciting sign located right there," and i pointed toward the sign. I went to close my door, and he said, "Ma'am.

I am trying to speak to you. I have a great product--" I kindly interrupted him and said, "We have a no soliciting sign, sir. You are not welcome to try to sell me your product. I am not interested.

Please leave." As I tried to close my door again, he began telling me loudly that he had a great deal to tell me about that I needed to hear. I told him again that I was not interested, and to please leave. He did not leave, but continued to talk to me through my door. I was becoming very upset, so I opened my door again and said, "Look - we have a NO SOLICITING sign.

It is illegal for you to knock on my door to engage me in a sales matter. I'm not interested in whatever you are selling. You need to leave right now!" He stood there and just looked at me. I thought I was going to have to call the police, and I became worried about my safety, because the sales rep seemed as though he was going to become aggressive.

I quickly closed my door and informed my husband of the matter, who was also in my home. My husband came to our entry way, although by that time, the sales rep was entering his van and leaving.

Product or Service Mentioned: Steakhouse Steaks Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Sales Rep Issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Sales pitch, Unprofessional, Still knocked - no soliciting sign, High-pressure.

Comments

I had almost the exact same situation occur at my home, although I do not have a no soliciting sign. After listening to the rep for a minute or two, I decided the product wasn't for me.

I thanked the rep for his time, and went back inside. He did not leave, but continued to knock on my door and continued talking about the product from my front porch. I asked him to leave numerous times and finally did call the police.

They took his name and information and issued him a written warning not to return to my residence or he would be arrested. I tried calling the number for the company, but could never reach anyone.

Syracuse, New York, United States #935066

Can we say exageration. No salesman of steakhouse supply would be that ignorant and rude. Im sure you were just annoyed by the fact he was just trying to do his joband is not afraid of a sign.

Nutty lady....What kind salesman does that?

Steakhouse Steaks - Simple Review #1405111781

My doorbell rang so I answer it to find yet-another steakhouse scam artist. This one started in with the usual sales garbled so I politely say no thanks.

As I'm closing my door he says and I quote I don't want you on my route anyway.

Well good then mr scammer stop coming to this neighborhood!