Steakhouse Steaks - I've got a beef with their beef

I plan on calling the man who sold me the boxes of beef. I'm doubting that the number is valid. I've eaten various items from this pack four times. I've gotten sick twice. I think my dogs might like the meat. Problem is, I love my dogs and don't want them to get sick.

I'll be contacting my credit card company, too. I've never eaten meat that made me sick before. And I thought I was getting a good deal. Sadly, my husband got sick, too. I love him more than I love the dogs...

Brochure states name of company as Steak Net Texas, Austin: 512-916-4203.

Product or Service Mentioned: Steakhouse Steaks Meat.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Steakhouse Steaks - Simple Review #1456423605

When I told a door sales guy that I had already been scammed out of $160 dollars and had to throw out the meat, he got angry, because I told a neighbor not to fall for the scam. He yelled to his partner working the other side of the street that they were being burned. Yelled at me as they drove away calling me a ***!

Product or Service Mentioned: Steakhouse Steaks Meat.

Steakhouse Steaks - Door to Door meat and fish sales.

The pamphlet says Ranchers Pride, the receipt says Steakhouse and I can't find these guys anywhere.

The guy came to my door, gave the usual story that he made a delivery and had these 2 boxes leftover.

We bought 1 box chicken, 1 box fish. He assured us that the fish was not farm raised and was caught locally. When I putting it in the freezer the box said FARM RAISED, A PRODUCT OF TAIWAN and CHINA. I called and the guy said they ran out of their usual product but a shipment was coming the next day and he would bring it over and swap it out.

Never showed, never called. I called and we played some game for 3 more days, then they stopped taking my calls. I tried to cancel the check but the bank said they cashed it the day I wrote it.

I can't find the company anywhere. WATCH OUT>

Product or Service Mentioned: Steakhouse Steaks Meat.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Salesmen lied about product and didnt honor guarantee.

Steakhouse Steaks - Review in Food Delivery category from Irving, Texas

I worked for these dopeheads and drunks for one day and had a bad experience with steakhouse supply aka lonestar steaks. They keep changing their name so customers dont see the nothing but bad reviews and responses from ripped off customers.

I feel so terrible i ever went to this company. From the moment they showed me the sales pitch aka big fat lie to say to the customers, i smelled this strong odor . So i try to ignore the smell as im told to follow this other guy that would be my driver (trainer) for the day. So i follow him to the back to the garage and then my driver asks THE BOSS.

"Hey man you think you can roll me a couple joints till i get some bud later on?" The looks at me then looks at him and says "sure". And pulls out this big bag of marijuana out his pocket. Not only do these guys smoke pot, crack, meth and drink beer at the office as they load their *** product in their trucks. They do it on the road as well.

These guys are terrible. Getting all messed up and doped up before getting on the road. Come to find out the guy driving me didnt have insurance or even a license?!?! And on top of that they are straight hustling people.

Selling product for $200 -$300 when all they have to pay back for each case at the end of the day is $99. Which i havent tried the meat. Working there and seeing these reviews im good on that. But judging the reviews its not even worth $99.

People stick to heb or the meat markets. Stay away from these guys. They are thiefs and drug addicts. For anyone curious about their location in san antonio texas it is located on west avenue by eisenhower middle school.

They are in the right side of the little duplex building right behind the planet k. Go figure right.

Just please be careful with these guys. They will not only rip you off,shoot up *** in front of your house, but they will also steal from you.

Steakhouse Steaks - Meat Review from Aumsville, Oregon

Aumsville,Oregon

I bought 3 cases of this meat for 497.00 tried the steaks they taste like dog ***.next we tried the chicken it was aweful.next the pork. ..not bad..the whole package was a rip off I could go to cisco and get better cuts of meat and if I don't like it I can return it for a full refund...buyer beware of traveling meat sales..I just want my money back..and I'm turning them in better business bureau....

Product or Service Mentioned: Steakhouse Steaks Meat.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Tualatin, Oregon, United States #1045114

DO NOT BUY THIS MEAT!!!!! it is not as good as the sales person said it would be.

NASTY!!!!!

It as my mistake talking to them, never again. Run when they come to your door.

Steakhouse Steaks - Not all of these steakhouses are the same.

5.0

I've been buying meat from Denny Wayne for the last 3-4 years. He works for Steakhouse Supply in Arlington,Texas.

All these reviews are for different companies, but from my experience Denny has never done me wrong. There was one time though I bought steaks and they were not the best, but I just called Denny and he brought me a new box out. Another thing people complain that the steaks are tough and not great "meat", but you have to cook these steaks from FROZEN. I know I thought that sounded crazy too, but these steaks and tender and juicy.

4 mins each side.

boom baby delicious!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Steakhouse Steaks Meat.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Arlington, Texas, United States #972005

I know Denny Wayne! Ive worked with him and if you have been buying meat from him for that long all you did was support his crack addiction. he tells ppl that he has been clean for 10 years when i watched him take a hit the night before lol

Steakhouse Steaks - Elderly parents

This truck came to my elderly parents home and sold them some meat out of their truck......they paid the full amount and was promised it was guaranteed for one year. Plus the man wanted to charged them $50.00 for delivery fee! They did not leave a receipt or phone number....nothing!

The meat is sooooo bad that no one can eat it! We will have to give it to our dog. I tried to get a call number or address off the box to no avail.

I just want to let my parents money back and return the meat. Anybody know how to get ahold of this company?

Thanks for let me vent.

Comments

U sold food for 3 years and got your conscience? Yeah ok!!!

Why did you work for 2 diff companies? Just curious?

Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States #848007

I had the same problem as of yesterday 7/28/14. My mother whom has had a stroke and has some problems communicating.

He sold my mom 456.00 worth of meat, when I got there, there was no receipt and the meat looked horrible! I am trying my hardest to find a number.

I can help you what kind of truck was it where do they live?

to friend Bryant, Arkansas, United States #894962

I need help as well my husband bought $200 worth of meat from them because I'm pregnant and they told him it was all organic so he thought he was doing a good thing. We are in Bryant and I was a little white truck with the logo on the door

Somersworth, New Hampshire, United States #845283

Yes I do...its embarassing to say but i actually used to do this for work. I was eighteen and very ***.

I sold food for three years and then finally my conscience got the best of me. If you can tell me what town your parents lived in and just a brief description of the vehicle I can find out who sold it to you. There are only two meat companies in maine. Wicked Good Steaks in Auburn Maine and Steakhouse Steaks in Portland Maine.

I worked for both of these companies. Also they will try and convince you to swap the food out for other things. Dont fall for it. Just tell them you want your money back if they try and dodge you, which they do often.

Tell them you will go to the state. Hope this helps

View more comments

Steakhouse Steaks - Simple Review #1405568434

I bought from a guy named jack up at a camp grounds I have a place at, the steaks are good I bought 3 times from him. He always has a smile and gives us a good price, I have bought meat before and I will buy from him again when he shows up.

You just have compare and I trust jack he,s a good ole boy.

See u again

Steakhouse Steaks - Simple Review #1400348571

It's absolutely the worst steaks let alone meat I've ever purchased.$200 later I'd rather kiss a dog's behind

Product or Service Mentioned: Steakhouse Steaks Meat.

Steakhouse Steaks - Guy came into my work, said he was trying to off-load extra product.

He said he was trying to cover potential loss on his deliveries. offered various cuts of meat at $30 a box, so I bought one box of Delmonico Ribeye. He was a friendly, clean guy, but I should've gone with my gut feeling on this one...

I looked them up after he had already left, and based on the reviews, I'm not even going to try them: I already feel like an ***, and I'm not adding food poisoning to that.

Chalk it up to "one of the those" things, I guess. It was only $30, and I know others have lost upwards of $100. Steer clear!