Steakhouse Steaks - Aweful

They sold to a gentleman with dimentia. Took food out of freezer to put steaks in and freezer still didnt close.

When called they acted like i had wrong #, didnt know what i was talking about.

800 # does not work. I could go on and on, but my bp is already high.

Steakhouse Steaks - Review in Delivery category

I bought some in Louisiana from them and was a good deal. The food was not the greatest but for the price I couldn't beat it.

Then I moved to radcliffe Kentucky and a gentleman from the same company but the office was out of Louisville Kentucky. The gentleman if I'm not mistaken his name was will. He was very professional clean cut and gave me a even better deal then in Louisiana. The food was In different boxes and I came to conclusion that different offices sell food from different suppliers.

The meat I bought from the guy in Louisville was exceptionally great and that will guy was a great person was not pushy and dint make me feel uneasy at all. He was wearing a badge shirt and the truck and all the names matched. If I had the chance to buy again I want the food to come from the Louisville office and would like that same guy will to bring it.

But all in all price the product and customer service. Everything on a scale from 1 to ten I give them a 9

Product or Service Mentioned: Steakhouse Steaks Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Steakhouse Steaks - Customer Care Review from Auburn, Alabama

Two men came to my house in AL. They were fast talkers who even pretended to have a pregnant wife in the car.

They showed us all this meat for a certain price & then stuck some of the meat back to their truck (mostly steaks). When I called them about 10 minutes after they left they didn't answer. But called back with an attitude after threatening to call the police & stop payment. Was very rude at first & even called me a "***"!!!

Promised to get me some more meat out here in the next couple of days. I'm not holding my breath. Threatening me!!!

And would not give me customer care or manager number after offering it to me!!!! Don't deal with them PERIOD!!!