Unsolicited sales to my door.Told them I don't deal with solicitors and to please leave.
He said just trying to make a living, etc. He started doing the hard sell. I informed him of need for city permit to sell door-to-door here. Said he had one, so I called his bluff and asked him to show it to me.
Said he didn't have to, called me f**got, etc. Told him he was now trespassing on my property and to leave. Said he didn't have to and came back into my yard (through gate) and was very aggressive.
I retreated inside and called 911 to report to City PD.Also have contacted City Hall to initiate complaint against likely unlicensed peddler.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Sales Representative
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Had a order arrive two days ago it was all chicolate and cheeses and meats to find out ut had all melted, this was for christmas eve and christmas call..."
- "I received an email notifying me that there was a "glitch" and i was charged repeatedly for 5 minutes, continuously. That was last Friday. Today, it's Tuesday, no status, no..."
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."
- "DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH GETITDIGITAL SEE THE ATTACHED PHOTOS THEY ARE SELLING GRAY MARKET ITEMS AND NOT DISCLOSING IT, DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH THIS COMPANY. ..."
- "I ordered a Gildan Hoodie Heliconia sz xl for a Christmas gift for one of the kids.It was a lt pink color that I thought I was ordering. What actually..."
- "Tried to contact them via their Website. The link appears in two places. Both places resulted in the following: The resource you are looking for has been..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."