Steakhouse Steaks - aggressive sale guy and threatened me

Unsolicited sales to my door.Told them I don't deal with solicitors and to please leave.

He said just trying to make a living, etc. He started doing the hard sell. I informed him of need for city permit to sell door-to-door here. Said he had one, so I called his bluff and asked him to show it to me.

Said he didn't have to, called me f**got, etc. Told him he was now trespassing on my property and to leave. Said he didn't have to and came back into my yard (through gate) and was very aggressive.

I retreated inside and called 911 to report to City PD.Also have contacted City Hall to initiate complaint against likely unlicensed peddler.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 9 Yes 9 0 No 0
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 04, 2015 #991553

***, why don't you tell the whole story? He just ain't *** dude!

0 1 Reply

Feb 24, 2015 #950386 Rochester, Michigan

Yes and that company has tainted meat too and they lied to us and sold us horse meat instead of cow meat ! PIGS

2 0 Reply

May 14, 2015 #984446

OMG!!! How did you find out it was horse meat? That is absolutely WRONG!!!

0 0 Reply

Jan 23, 2015 #935098

Hope you press charges.

5 0 Reply

Jan 23, 2015 #935072 Syracuse, New York

I am a salesman and that man is def. Sketchy. Glad you got inside. Sad to say such a thing considering i work for the company and i respect a simple no thank you or not interested. Why harrass a human being just like me for some meat? I wouldnt like it... this world makes but no sence.

6 0 Reply

Jan 23, 2015 #935090

He's 7 Days?

5 1 Reply

Jan 23, 2015 #935097

And you are intimidated by your 86 year old mother! Move out of her basement and you won't have to be scared all the time!

2 3 Reply

Jan 22, 2015 #934940

Yup. They showed up at my house and refused to leave when I told them I wasn't interested, but my husband's hand gun was very persuasive.

9 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Steakhouse Steaks. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Steakhouse Steaks.
Filing a new complaint about