1.3K views

Unsolicited sales to my door.Told them I don't deal with solicitors and to please leave.

He said just trying to make a living, etc. He started doing the hard sell. I informed him of need for city permit to sell door-to-door here. Said he had one, so I called his bluff and asked him to show it to me.

Said he didn't have to, called me f**got, etc. Told him he was now trespassing on my property and to leave. Said he didn't have to and came back into my yard (through gate) and was very aggressive.

I retreated inside and called 911 to report to City PD.Also have contacted City Hall to initiate complaint against likely unlicensed peddler.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Steakhouse Steaks and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steakhouse Steaks to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steakhouse Steaks and steakhouse steaks sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Steakhouse Steaks?

Comments

***, why don't you tell the whole story? He just ain't *** dude!

Rochester, Michigan, United States #950386

Yes and that company has tainted meat too and they lied to us and sold us horse meat instead of cow meat ! PIGS

to Ren #984446

OMG!!! How did you find out it was horse meat? That is absolutely WRONG!!!

Hope you press charges.

Syracuse, New York, United States #935072

I am a salesman and that man is def.Sketchy.

Glad you got inside. Sad to say such a thing considering i work for the company and i respect a simple no thank you or not interested. Why harrass a human being just like me for some meat?

I wouldnt like it...this world makes but no sence.

Orange, California, United States #934948

You are intimidated by that skinny wimp, boy you must be week.

to KevinRichards #935090

He's 7 Days?

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #935230

Sorry meant weak.

to KevinRichards #935097

And you are intimidated by your 86 year old mother! Move out of her basement and you won't have to be scared all the time!

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #1001457

You just say that because you are intimidated by me.