Unsolicited sales to my door.Told them I don't deal with solicitors and to please leave.
He said just trying to make a living, etc. He started doing the hard sell. I informed him of need for city permit to sell door-to-door here. Said he had one, so I called his bluff and asked him to show it to me.
Said he didn't have to, called me f**got, etc. Told him he was now trespassing on my property and to leave. Said he didn't have to and came back into my yard (through gate) and was very aggressive.
I retreated inside and called 911 to report to City PD.Also have contacted City Hall to initiate complaint against likely unlicensed peddler.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Sales Representative
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Tattoo LARRY & Redhead in a bottle SALLY, the 2 sales people that came to my door, (I don't have a problem with tattoos or coloring your hair, just describing..."
- "Mike Naples honestly the first 4 days my friend and I thought everything was great. The food was delicious. We anxiously awaited but that soon stopped. The foods started to..."
- "It was back in August of this year (2015) when two of these guys showed up in our driveway driving a beat up blue Ford truck claiming they were out..."
- "I thought if lost your part of your diamond will replace it even what even happened, I didn't know you, I have to take every six months now life time..."
- "During the course of working for Phlebotomy Services International my pay was delayed on three separate occasions causing me hundreds in late fees and penalties. Then due to the company..."
- "Ordered 100 blooms for my girlfriend for Valentines day as I would be away with my team. Called to check up on it on Monday told it was shipped..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."