Steakhouse Steaks - Review about Steaks from San Mateo, California
A man pulled up by our house in a white van and claimed to have leftover steaks From his deliveries.He offered a cheap rate of $1 50.00 bought the pack of boxes.
We got inside and opened to find only a few steaks but also chicken and pork. But that didn't matter.it all looked really good. The box of t-bone steaks was actually two t-bone and two pork chops. Later we wondered if the original meat is replaced by a grade D but edible kind of may.
The t-bone steaks were tough disgusting meat. Next we tried the filets and found they were chunks of some tough stringy meat.
Discussing food .it's all horrible and disguised in unmarked plastic.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..."
- "It was back in August of this year (2015) when two of these guys showed up in our driveway driving a beat up blue Ford truck claiming they were out..."
- "I was suffering a tragedy in the family and could not cook. I ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Hut at the intersection of Hwy 55 and 54 in..."
- " I signed up with Twisted Terror Convention to be a Featured Artist at the event. I paid $50 for a table and was supposed to be guaranteed a spot..."
- "I used to really like West Elm. After an incident this week, I'll never shop there again. I washed four curtains according to the tag instructions and they shrunk 3-4..."
- " To Mr. Randall Stephenson CEO of AT&T : I am writing to you this email with an issue. I do not like what AT&T is doing. I have been an AT&T subscriber..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."