Steakhouse Steaks - Review about Steaks from San Mateo, California
A man pulled up by our house in a white van and claimed to have leftover steaks From his deliveries.He offered a cheap rate of $1 50.00 bought the pack of boxes.
We got inside and opened to find only a few steaks but also chicken and pork. But that didn't matter.it all looked really good. The box of t-bone steaks was actually two t-bone and two pork chops. Later we wondered if the original meat is replaced by a grade D but edible kind of may.
The t-bone steaks were tough disgusting meat. Next we tried the filets and found they were chunks of some tough stringy meat.
Discussing food .it's all horrible and disguised in unmarked plastic.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "i got steak for my birthday from my wife she got it from a door to door salesman the steaks are called big & thick the steaks after cooking they..."
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Awful products and service! Do not buy any products from WindsorONE. They sold me this "new product" of wood, saying it would last a lifetime. In under 7 years, it..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- " To Mr. Randall Stephenson CEO of AT&T : I am writing to you this email with an issue. I do not like what AT&T is doing. I have been an AT&T subscriber..."