Steakhouse Steaks - DO NOT PURCHASE, DISGUSTING MEAT.....IM PISSED OFF

30 of 74 Steakhouse Steaks reviews

Tattoo LARRY & Redhead in a bottle SALLY, the 2 sales people that came to my door, (I don't have a problem with tattoos or coloring your hair, just describing them the nicest way I could) driving a little white pick up.He initially did all the talking...I was VERY skeptical, yet I purchased this disgusting meat.

$185 plus a $15 tip. I'm too trusting. They said it was $ back guaranteed. ***!!!

Pardon all my French, but after numerous calls to them, Larry promising he would make good and take the product and return our money, they CHANGED their number...

SCAM artists is what they are.I'm NOT finished with this....

DO NOT PURCHASE........AWFUL, POOR QUALITY AND A RIP OFF!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Have no customer service
    • Sales pitch
    • Meat

Reason of review:
Both, poor quality & poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Meat
Review category
Delivery
review #635327 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Steakhouse Steaks? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
30 of 74 Steakhouse Steaks reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 01 #1120627

I know, it is awful meat. Tough and stringy. Nasty. Even my dog had a hard time just eating the fat. The guy that sold it to us was nice but I can't eat nice. What a waste of money. Even the chicken is tough. They pump their meat full of water and salt and salt will suck a piece of meat dry and did.

1 0 Reply

Jul 10, 2015 #1005977

They don't answer the phone. Your only recourse that can work is filing with your state's Dept of Justice a formal complaint. State your story. When everyone starts doing this, they will be out of business or will improve their practices.

1 0 Reply
ana232

May 14, 2015 #984528

Whatever happened to "going to the supermarket", i cannot imagine myself buying food from people who knock on my door.

3 0 Reply

Sep 06 #1208577 Seattle, Washington, United States

Well Ana, I do go to the supermarket. Let's say I was caught off guard.....he seemed nice enough and I had seen their truck around a lot.
He said it was a "MONEY BACK GAURANTEE IF WE WERE NOT SATISFIED"
Whatever happened to keeping your word?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.