Port Hadlock-Irondale, Washington

Tattoo LARRY & Redhead in a bottle SALLY, the 2 sales people that came to my door, (I don't have a problem with tattoos or coloring your hair, just describing them the nicest way I could) driving a little white pick up.He initially did all the talking...I was VERY skeptical, yet I purchased this disgusting meat.

$185 plus a $15 tip. I'm too trusting. They said it was $ back guaranteed. ***!!!

Pardon all my French, but after numerous calls to them, Larry promising he would make good and take the product and return our money, they CHANGED their number...

SCAM artists is what they are.I'm NOT finished with this....

DO NOT PURCHASE........AWFUL, POOR QUALITY AND A RIP OFF!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Missusms stated that there is a room for improvement of no return calls and quality of steak. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "both, poor quality & poor customer service" of meat and associated monetary loss in the amount of $185. Steakhouse Steaks needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned meat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steakhouse Steaks.

Had an Experience with Steakhouse Steaks?

Comments

#1120627

I know, it is awful meat.Tough and stringy.

Nasty. Even my dog had a hard time just eating the fat. The guy that sold it to us was nice but I can't eat nice. What a waste of money.

Even the chicken is tough.They pump their meat full of water and salt and salt will suck a piece of meat dry and did.

They don't answer the phone.Your only recourse that can work is filing with your state's Dept of Justice a formal complaint.

State your story.When everyone starts doing this, they will be out of business or will improve their practices.

ana232

Whatever happened to "going to the supermarket", i cannot imagine myself buying food from people who knock on my door.

to ana232 Seattle, Washington, United States #1208577

Well Ana, I do go to the supermarket. Let's say I was caught off guard.....he seemed nice enough and I had seen their truck around a lot.

He said it was a "MONEY BACK GAURANTEE IF WE WERE NOT SATISFIED"

Whatever happened to keeping your word?