Steakhouse Steaks - DO NOT PURCHASE, DISGUSTING MEAT.....IM PISSED OFF
Tattoo LARRY & Redhead in a bottle SALLY, the 2 sales people that came to my door, (I don't have a problem with tattoos or coloring your hair, just describing them the nicest way I could) driving a little white pick up.He initially did all the talking...I was VERY skeptical, yet I purchased this disgusting meat.
$185 plus a $15 tip. I'm too trusting. They said it was $ back guaranteed. ***!!!
Pardon all my French, but after numerous calls to them, Larry promising he would make good and take the product and return our money, they CHANGED their number...
SCAM artists is what they are.I'm NOT finished with this....
DO NOT PURCHASE........AWFUL, POOR QUALITY AND A RIP OFF!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No return calls
- Quality of steak
- Have no customer service
- Sales pitch
- Reason of review:
- Both, poor quality & poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The worst business to deal with by catalog orders. We send them out every Christmas. Well this year we had some sent here to give out & were so dissatisfied..."
- "A man pulled up by our house in a white van and claimed to have leftover steaks From his deliveries. He offered a cheap rate of $1 50.00 bought the..."
- "My pizza had an excessive amount of crust, or inadequate amount of topping. I had literally 2" of crust on my pizza. When I called in, the manager..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."