Tattoo LARRY & Redhead in a bottle SALLY, the 2 sales people that came to my door, (I don't have a problem with tattoos or coloring your hair, just describing them the nicest way I could) driving a little white pick up.He initially did all the talking...I was VERY skeptical, yet I purchased this disgusting meat.
$185 plus a $15 tip. I'm too trusting. They said it was $ back guaranteed. ***!!!
Pardon all my French, but after numerous calls to them, Larry promising he would make good and take the product and return our money, they CHANGED their number...
SCAM artists is what they are.I'm NOT finished with this....
DO NOT PURCHASE........AWFUL, POOR QUALITY AND A RIP OFF!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No return calls
- Quality of steak
- Have no customer service
- Sales pitch
- Reason of review:
- Both, poor quality & poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Door Dash made changes to their app due to ethical issues with the pricing. they were jacking up the prices of each item you selected. now they are separating these..."
- "I received an email notifying me that there was a "glitch" and i was charged repeatedly for 5 minutes, continuously. That was last Friday. Today, it's Tuesday, no status, no..."
- "Not once but twice I received a gift of pears that were tragic to look at: black spots, scabbed skins (perhaps a plant disease), shriveled up - the second time..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."