Cheap chopped steaks- too expensive- total scam!They just randomly picked our house, guess I was feeling nice because I paid $61 for 18 patties- so pinkish white looked like the pink slime beef everyone is talking about.

I will say the blessing over our burgers and hope we don't get sick! No soliciting sign going up tomorrow!! Name on brochure says Lone Star steaks of Texas , business card says steak net, when you look them up it says steakhouse steaks.

Just glad that's all I spent.Review says I have to enter at least 100 words so I am.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Steakhouse Steaks. The most disappointing about steakhouse steaks chopped steak burger from Steakhouse Steaks was no website and quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steakhouse Steaks.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Steakhouse Steaks to other companies on our site.

Comments

Plano, Texas, United States #1263454

Do Not Buy from Lone Star Steaks of Texas. Steaks are Bad. Door to Door sales people are lie.